Sunday, August 29, 2010

Its a bird...its a plane...OMG WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOUR HAIR?!?!

My beautiful baby girl...long beautiful hair, wavy and cute, adorable just like her. Well as of Thursday afternoon she had that beautiful hair....As of Friday morning, this is what she looked like.



To say mommy was pissed off would be an understatement. She looks like a boy, my little girl looks like her brothers and it makes me cringe. When Austin was a baby he had these beautiful curls to his hair, and I was made to take him and have them cut off because he "Looked like a girl".... Well now I am on the flip side, my little girl with beautiful wavy hair, now looks like a boy because her grandfather decided she needed her hair cut. Mommy wasn't there to play pit bull and reaffirm that NO MEANS NO. I have told him time and time again not to touch her hair, that I trim the back and the bangs, and if I want it cut I will take her and have it done. But no...Daddy took the kids out to grandma and grandpa's and he turned his back and this is the baby he brings home.

I know to many of you, you are just saying it's hair, it will grow back, but it is the principal of the matter. I had even said before Chris left that under no circumstances was Lily's hair to be cut. I was dead serious. Well...supposedly all it took was daddy's back being turned for a few mins while buzzing Austin's hair for Grandpa to go Gung-ho on my poor unsuspecting daughters hair.

She is still cute, she always will be, but her poor head of hair...I feel like I should take her to have it fixed but at the same time I can't handle the thought of anymore hair being cut off.

Other then the hair, Lily is doing good. Nothing really new to report on the home front. Need to call and schedule an echo, but I don't feel that there are any changes to her heart, by how rowdy and active she is. She is growing like a weed and talking a mile a minute. She is also starting to sing around the house, that will be my next mission, to get her on camera singing, it is to cute.

Love hugs and blessings
Jenna

2 comments:

April Greener said...

I connected to your blog through Owen's heart and had to comment. I had the same problem with my 3 year old daughter and her grandma. I Turned my head and 4 inches of beautiful baby hair was gone forever.
I have a wonderful mother but told her I would never forgive her for this one! (I was 20% kidding and 80% dead serious!) I don't get it-why don't parents get to be THE parents!
So, I'm very sorry, I truly emphatize!

Tessa said...

I would be so.very.livid!
I'm angry for you!