Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pictures of Lily 4 months old!

Well here is little Miss Lily girl sitting in her Bumbo seat like a Big Little girl! 4 Months old, so big!

She found her feet and now she won't let them go! When she found them she gave me this look like..."OH MY....I knew these were around here somewhere"....then she proceeded to place her foot in her mouth and grin at me like she was saying...."My Friend!"

Yes she has pig tails, I can't believe how much hair she still has to this day. It just seems to keep growing and growing and doesn't seem like it will be leaving anytime soon









8 comments:

Princess Abigail said...

Aw Lily you are so lovely! What a gorgeous little girl! And goodness me, that smile is so contagious! It has made the whole Bernard Bunch very happy!!! Thank you for sharing!

Avery said...

Oh my gosh the pigtails are amazing!!! They are so adorable on her... SHe looks like she is doing sooo well! We've had a VERY busy week (with two more apts today), but all is still well with little Bela..
Can't wait til our two little ones can play together!

my life: said...

I love it...I'm such a huge fan of pig tails!!!! She looks so happy....thanks for sharing her!

Dawn @ Bent, not broken said...

Oh my goodness..what a sweetie!! There's no way to look at these pics and NOT smile. lol And she's getting SO BIG!

Meet the Smiths said...

AWW...Lily is getting so big. And she looks adorable in her pig tails. Hope her appt goes good today. Praying for you all.

Branton Family said...

Lily is absolutely adorable. It was so nice to meet you today. I am excited to stay updated on how you all are doing. Please keep in touch! Amy www.thebrantonfamily.blogspot.com

The Parks said...

She is so dang cute!!!! LOVE THE PIGTAILS!

Avery said...

hey...I just left a message on the next post...I thought it was the newest one..oops...