Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Lily's Yeast Infection...One week and counting

Yes...TONS of pictures...I know...I cant help but take pictures of my princess!













Austin Loves his sister!



This is the best pic I got of all of them!

Lily LOVES her Daddy!



















Ugh...so go figure, my little Lilybug goes and gets a yeast infection....in her MOUTH...go figure... so she is on meds for it, we have been on them for 5 days now...yay...she is almost done, one more day. I am hoping that doesn't stop her from having her Cath done...I am overly nervous and sick to my stomach and not able to sleep at ALL because of all this waiting and the unknowing. I pray she is well enough for the Cath on Wed next week...and if she isn't I pray for calmness for my nerves....
All in all, everything is about the same over here...Lily is ALMOST crawling...but not quite there yet. I will try to get her on video doing her army crawl, it is too cute.
Side note, I am not doing as well as I would like. I went out with my girl friends this weekend kareoking* and well, that was a horrible night. I left my drink unattended for all of I think 3 mins while I ran out to my car for something, everyone went outside for a smoke break...go figure...while anyways we are assuming during that time someone slipped something into my drink because about a half an hour later I was up singing with my friend and passed out.... not the greatest way possible to go down singing...I was taken to the hospital by ambulance and was there for over 5 hours. All in all not how I thought my weekend was going to go, but it is what it is, and needless to say...I am not going out for a LONG while...ugh..
any who...I will update if any thing changes over here like if her cath gets canceled because of her yeast infection.
I need to run...little Miss just woke up and is demanding my attention.

1 comment:

Avery said...

Oh she's so sweet... We need to have you guys over to play now that Bela is getting better!
Have you heard about little Addison back in the hospital? Poor baby girl... THey need our support...

By the way...i downloaded the plumb cd and I love it! We listen to it all the time and it reminds us of the two of you...

Hope Lily is well...
Avery