Thursday, August 14, 2008

Roli Poli Lily

My little girl is almost 6 months old. She is getting so big and I cant believe it. We have been blessed that we have had no more hospital stays and we count our blessings everyday because tomorrow everything could change. Lily goes back to the Heart and Lung Institute next month and I am nervous about it. She has been sleeping a lot again. I try to tell myself it could be just because she is growing, but I have been noticing that she gets short of breath easily...so I am praying as hard as I can and keeping fingers and toes crossed that all is well with her precious little heart. Thats all we can do, is pray and hope for the best. It is out of our hands. I hope you enjoy the video clips I have included. The one above is Lily being Lily late at night, cranky, and adorable...once you hit around the 6 min mark, she starts blowing spit bubbles...the most adroable spit bubbles ever...lol....or to a mommy at least. Now the video below is another video diary...not about me going crazy this time, just updates about Lilybug...Thank you all for your continous support and prayers. God Bless

Jenna

2 comments:

The Parks said...

She is getting so big!!! She is so darling! I'm glad there hasn't been any hospital stays lately! I love the pictures in your last post with the headband and her trying sweet potatoes! ADORABLE!

Dawn @ Bent, not broken said...

She surely is getting really big!! She is just so beautiful. And yes, chunky. So delicously (i'm guessing..lol) and adorably chunky. Go Lily!!