Sunday, August 31, 2008

Trip to St.Joes, visiting little Miss.Bela!

We took a trip to St.Joes today to visit Lily's friend Bela. Bela is a HLHS baby and shares the same special birthday as Lily. I have mentioned her before in my other blogs, her blog link is to the left of the page. She underwent her second surgery,(the Glenn) on Wed morning. It has been an uphill battle since then. Her mommy(Avery) and daddy(Tanner) have been on pins and needles because she has given them a few scares since she has been back from the OR. I took some pictures from visiting today, she is looking good, a little beat up from surgery, but I dont think any of us would look any better

I have included pictures below from out visit today, not many but there are 2 of Bela. It was nice to see you again today Avery.

Oh on a side note, for all those who are reading my on going blog *Jenna~Mommys Blog*, I have added more to Lilys story today. For all those who have not read it, it is the book I am working on for Lily, it is called Once Apon a Heart!


Lily *above* is in the big girl stoller...she loved it!
Lily *Below* is getting Lovin from Nurse Kristi...one of her favorite nurses!


Now here is Princess Bela, the pretty in Pink Princess


Now here is Bela with Daddy and Mommy, how they love her so. Her big brother Benson was with grandma at the time. She is adored by all that know her, she truly is a miracle just like my Lilyana. Please, keep her and her family in your pryares, she is having a hard time with this surgery. But it isn't anything that she can't get through, she is a fighter, just like Lilyana. It takes a special child to get through all of this, and she is one of them. We love you Bela, keep up the courage it takes to fight this couragegous fight, you have so many that Love you and that are standing here rooting you on!

1 comment:

Branton Family said...

Jenna. . .thanks so much for posting these pics. My heart goes out to them and it brings tears to my eyes to think of them there fighting with Bela. Loved seeing the pic of Nurse Kristi, one of Zach's favorites. I also so enjoyed your posting for Lily's 6 month birthday. Thanks for being so real. . .I share so many of those emotions as well. Your writing just captures those emotions and its healing to read. Amy