Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lilys Turning ONE....in a month

It is funny to think Lily will turn 1 in a month. I ask where has the time gone, but I already know where it has gone. I have over 3000+ pictures showing me exactly where all of it has gone. I feel as if she should be 6 or 7 months not 11 right now. Now I am busy planning her first birthday party. A HUGE Deal for us. I would love for everyone to come. Here in her invite that I will be sending out to those who have given me their addresses. We look forward to seeing all that will be there.
Look for an update on the 4th or the 5th...Lily has a Cardi apt then. Please pray for no additional pressure on the valve and that all looks well...
Love and Blessings
Jenna

1 comment:

Meet the Smiths said...

I can't believe that Lilyana is turning 1!! It seems like just yesterday you were pregnant with her.

What a special girl Lilyana is.

Happy Birthday, Lily.
-Joy and Lilyann