Thursday, July 9, 2009

Some Changes

Hello everyone, nothing new to report over here. Lily is growing, getting into everything. Unpacking my boxes as I pack them and eating chocolate as I have my back turned. I will upload the pictures later, and Updated to the title.

We have 19 days until we move, but who's counting? Well, Lucas for starters, Austin, Chris, and myself. We are ready to be in a new area, with nothing but beautiful desert scenery around us. It will be a change from city life, (as we like to call it). I can't wait to be able to look up at the stars without all the street lights and such getting in my way. It will be peaceful and relaxing, none of which i have felt for the last 3 months.

Speaking of. Since problems have arisen, I have had to turn my comments to users only, so I can identify from who they are coming from. I won't go into details of why things are now like this, but I will just say, some people go and ruin things for others...

I am very tired, as you can tell by the post time on this, it is 4am...I should be sleeping but I have been packing and going through emails which I have neglected as of late. Which is how it was brought to my attention that I was verbally harassed through a comment. Good thing for those blog comment emails...

Anywho....off to bed I go... for all of about 4 hours...YAY me...did I mention, more packing tomorrow? As I say, slow and steady wins the race.

Nighty night....or good morning, how ever you would like to look at it.

Sincerely
Love, Hugs, and Blessings
Jenna

4 comments:

Lacey said...

You need to get to bed girl. Although sometimes when I can't sleep at night, blogging is the perfect thing to do. I hate moving, I so feel your pain, it will be so nice to be done with it. Hugs from me and Jax.

Meet the Smiths said...

Take it easy, Jenna. Well, as easy as you can. I hope the next 19 days go by fast. I envy you..when you were talking about seeing the stars without the city lights getting in the way. Sounds so peaceful.

The Simmons Family said...

I'm glad Lily is doing well. Packing up to move is NEVER fun, but you'll be in your new apartment soon and HAPPY!!

I've had a few nasty comments on our blog.. I delete them. I don't understand why anonymous people have to come on and be nasty. It's beyond me. If I read a blog I'm not happy with, I simply don't visit again. Sorry you had to do that.

Evie's Story said...

Jenna
Praying that the move is going well and that you are settling in. I totally realte to the packing with a baby who is capible of unpacking suitcases as quickly as you can pack em' :-)