Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hiatus....Be Back Soon!

It is official. The computer is being packed...I had to weasel my way on here while my husband was out running a few errands. We get the moving truck tonight, and we are loading it up...and that means this will be put into a box. I am so sad....*sniff sniff*....no computer to me is not always a bad thing...no Internet means I can not check in on all of you. So...with that being said I have a few things to say.

1:) Ethan...be good for your mommy and daddy, rest easy, get better, and keep being the adorable little man you are.

2:) Please pray for baby Stellan, he is in the hospital again with his SVT. His heart is taking a heavy beating. He is going to be flown to Boston for his heart surgery. If you go down on the right side of my page, you will see MckMama, click on her button and it will take you to her page.

3:) Another one of heart friends, baby Eva (not listed on the blog roll) is in the hospital due to an infection. Please pray for her. She is up on the PCTICU, the same hospital Lily goes to, along with baby Ethan, and half the other heart babies on the blog roll.

4:) Please pray for Lily's apts coming up. As I am not sure when we get everything hooked up, (due to finical situations) I don't know when I will be able to post about how everything goes. I will try to go over to my sister in laws and hit up her computer and let you all know what is going on.

5:) Last but not least, please pray out move goes smoothly, that the kids adjust well, and that we don't over do ourselves.

Running now, the computer Nazi will be home soon, and if I am caught on here, I am in trouble. I do have the finish my kitchen....oh and my closet....but I am the super packer...have no fear...I ALWAYS get my packing done....really, I am running now....seriously.....going.....

UGH.....Bye bye Internet connection....bye bye my cyber family, bye bye blogspot....until we meet again...

Love Hugs and Blessing
Jenna

1 comment:

Meet the Smiths said...

thinking of you and the family during the move.
Hope to hear from you soon.