Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's a bird...It's a plane...My goodness It's Lily!

So I have come to the conclusion that Lily is officially pudgy....GASP...I called my daughter pudgy, but it is true, I am telling you. She looks like the Michelin Tire Guy but with hair. She is about as white as he is...but look at her...she is a chunk...triple chins, thunder thighs...my goodness. And believe it or not, she doesn't eat 3 meals a day because she has become stubborn and only eats when she decides it is right for her. Umm excuse me, but who's the parent... oh that's right, she's in control. She has officially stole the pants in the family, she weaseled the pants I stole from daddy and took them for her self, somehow she managed to fit into them and take control of the house hold....and even though I stand here to admit to this, doesn't mean she gets away with murder. If she hits her brothers she gets time outs, unless it was for a good cause.....I'M KIDDING people...sort of....When you grow up with older brothers and are the only girl, you gotta put up a good fight for things. And with all that extra pudge, she puts up a heck of a fight. I will hear from time to time, "Lily get off of me....get your butt out of my face." That-a-girl...I mean...bad Lily!

I mean can you honestly tell me after looking at those pictures that she isn't a chunk? I would be afraid of her if I was a child. I would be running away screaming, "Run away, it's baby Godzilla." Which I do from time to time as she chases me through the kitchen and giggles. She giggles now, but lets just hope when my family see's her, they don't give her my old affectionate nickname of "The Tank"....sigh...I just admitted to it, I was even pudgier then she is...and I would bulldoze my brother over without flinching, while he cried on the floor and I kept running....oh great, she not only got her perky and stubborn attitude from me, she's got the pudge to prove she's mine also...oh well, I guess I will take what I can get. If i can't get them to look like me, I will contribute baby fat and attitude...not always good things.

If you can't tell, all is well in the household, if you minus the cold we all have. Cough, congestion, mommy has a fever, but doing better. I think we are past the worst of it this time around...just hoping it doesn't get much worse then this, this year. But with Lucas being a school kid now, I know we are in for a slew of colds. Just hoping when it comes time for Lily's next surgery is, whenever that possibly will be, we aren't in cold season, and if we are, may Lily be healthy and ready. We have an apt coming up on the 13th, I will most likely update then, I don't have much to update other wise. My blog is quite slow these days.

Oh for those of you who read my blog frequently, off to the left in our heart friends list, I added a new name, Manson, he is a heart baby and is in need of our prayers. Please stop by his page to read more about this handsome CHD Warrior.

Until next blog,
Love Hugs and Blessings
Jenna

2 comments:

Meet the Smiths said...

I'm so happy Lily is a chunk! I enjoy seeing babies with such rough starts thriving.
Thanks for sharing.

Net-Net said...

Hi, I am from the 3/08 board on Cafemom. I wanted to check on Lily and oh my she looks like she is thriving, super happy, and an adorable mess. I am so glad things are doing well. I have prayed for you and you family many times. Your faith is so inspiring to me. Take care and keep writing, you touch many lives with your words and story. Annette and Jaxson 3/6/08 (and 3 other siblings too)