Thursday, October 8, 2009

Who are you calling Fat....Mr.Bus Driver

OooooKkkkk...I know that's not a word...but lets not lecture me on that right now, cause goodness knows I have enough steam to blow off this morning....Where is this coming from you ask? Well, my last blog, below, has a reason for most of my anger this morning. It isn't even anger, it is more frustration then anything. So...if you don't want to read my rant, then just click the little X , well that is more of a big X but you get the drift, it is at the top of the page, in your right hand corner..............

You still here with me??? If you are hold on to your seats here we go.

My daughter is under no means, FAT. She is chubby, but with babies that is normal, with heart babies, well we all know the more cushion for the pushin is better then none at all. All heart parents and heart doctors will agree. She is in the 95% for her age, she isn't fat by any doctors standards, and if she grows like the boys, she will be built sturdy, but skinny. I mean, come on, my nickname was the flippin Tank, and here I am, 140lbs after 3 kids, for the record that would be a size 8 jeans, and I wear medium size tops, I have never been over weight except for once in my life, and that was while I was on depression medications, they aren't very food friendly. I may not be the 105lbs I was before Lucas, or the 112lbs before Austin, or even the 116lbs before Lily, but I am in no means fat. No one in my family or Chris's for that instance is fat, borderline fat, a little bit fat, nada. I hate the word Fat, it is such an ugly word. My children are all very active, they eat constantly and yet don't put on much weight. I was considered anorexic for such a long time, but anyone who knew me, knew that wasn't the case because I ate any and everything I could get my hands on, and I still do....hence the extra weight I haven't dropped since Lily....anyways....Lily....NOT FAT....PUDGY...BABY FAT....NOT FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok....now moving on....I had to go to the store this morning after I dropped Lucas off at the bus stop. But before that lets destress a bit, then I can get back to my anger management.

When Lucas and I walked out the door this morning, I wish I would have had my camera then. It is hot air balloon season, I have seen them at least once or twice the last couple of weeks. This morning was different because I kid you not, right behind my apartments 2 of them were on the ground getting ready to go up. I have never seen a hot air balloon that close up before...kid in the candy store over here...it was neat. Lucas was like, "Mama look, they're so pretty." In all honesty I have seen prettier ones, but they are a marvel to see in person. These are a few of the shots I got from my lame digital camera. They were so far away so I had to accept the fate of the crappy pictures with my zoom.




I carried Austin out this morning in his Wolverine undies. He had me put him down and was like, "What are those?" I told him they were hot air balloons....and my 3 year olds response, "But mommy it's cold." Oh the logic...why didn't I think about that. I tried to explain to him quickly is a 3 year old way how they work, but he still go that, "I really don't care, let me go back to my cartoon" look on his face.

Now.....back to my aggression for the day...don't mind my attitued today, I am a bit sleep deprived because last night was the first night in 4 days I didn't take night-quill, needless to say, my body has had so much sleep in the last few days, I welcomed insomnia with open arms, I mean I can't sleep like a normal human forever now can I? Where would be the sense of that seeing I am normally a walking zombie with sarcasm. Well if you have miss it, I am back in full stride cause here I go.

Dear Bus Drivers,

We thank you greatly for doing us the service of carting our brood to and from school to be educated. We hope one day they will grow up and do something great with their lives and it is because of you, and your driving skills, or there lack of sometimes, that they are able to better themselves.

Now about these driving skills, please note, just because you are the biggest thing on the road well not to a Semi, or an oversized trailer, or the machines that work at construction site...so you aren't the biggest....but still...your bus is bigger then my Pontiac Grand Prix, it is also bigger then all cars on the road, and family trucks. So with that being said, please remember, just because you drive something big, doesn't mean you own the road. I like my lane, I like my car, I like my life. There are these things on the road called lane dividers, you might see them from that lofty seat you sit on, and I understand that making turns are more difficult in that then a normal vehicle, but please, if you are going to cut the corner or that just happens naturally, then you need a warning on the back of that thing you drive. If you didn't know, I have a fear of Semi's and Bus's. I know you can't always see me, so I try to stay out of your blind spots, and I try never to drive next to you, but that wasn't an option this morning. And you reminded me why I truly do not like bigger vehicles. No I don't have bigger vehicle envy, I just know, that with bigger vehicles, comes bigger egos and complexes...trust me I know, I use to drive a truck, and I thought I owned the road. Back to the subject at hand. It is not ok for me to stop in the middle of an intersection next to a median in the middle of a turn because my options are either to run over the median or get hit by you. I do not like being honked at by cars behind me, it makes me want to get out and slap people...( to the person that honked at me, ummm HELLO...DID YOU NOT SEE I WAS ABOUT TO BE RAN OVER BY THE DANG BUS???? YEAH I THOUGHT SO) For those of you who don't know, when you type in all Caps, you are being serious and usually yelling....Oh and be thankful I didn't have the kids in the car, because when we stopped at the light, I know you are fully aware that I gave you a dirty look, if the kids would have been in the car I might have ran home and dropped them off, only to follow you back to where you were going, to have a nice long chat with you....yes I am crazy like that.

To finish this letter Mr or Mrs. Bus driver, please try to remember the courtesy or road rules, you are not God of the road...I am...I mean...no one is.

Thank you so much for your time and attention... it has been greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Stay out of my lane.

Love hugs and blessings
Jenna

4 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

Did someone actually call Lily fat?? That's insane!! I am marveling at how amazing she is doing despite all of her heart issues. And without a feeding tube!! Owen gets called the tank, but really he's quite small. But.. for a little broken hearted guy, he's holding his own.. thanks to the tube. Again.. Lily is a rockstar for doing it all.. without the tube!!

Can't wait to hear what cardiology has to say this month!

Aren't hot air balloons fabulous?? You should take a float in on with your hubby.. very romantic.. and frighening at the same time.

Meet the Smiths said...

Someone called Lily Fat? What?? Craziness...You aren't talking about my comment of her being a chunk, are you? I didn't mean anything by that at all.
It is just amazing to see our little ones thrive.
I love the hot air balloons. We got to see some a few months back..super cool.

Greg and Heidi said...

I have major issues with our bus driver too. The district told me one more close call and they will fire him. I said "okay, when he kills somebody you will let him go and i will come after you for it!"
UGH! And Lily isn't fat. . . She is definately a healthy and cute heart baby though!

LotusBee said...

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!
how to reduce waist fat