Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lily's 1st Trip to the Pool

It is not offically summer in AZ but when you hit 100 in May, we pretty much classifiy that it is. The pool water is still a bit chilly but it warms up pretty quickly VS when it is 115 outside, the pool water is more like bath temp and it is not refreshing. I do not understand how people welcome this type of heat with open arms. Coming from CA the upper 90's were enough for me, now here I am excepting 100 as a low temp for the start of the summer. How my life has changed in 10 years! If you would have told me at 13, that I would be married, with 3 kids I would have just laughed at you and said you were crazy. Not like I had my life mapped out, but I knew I wanted to go to college, live in the dorms, get married around 25, and not have anymore kids after 28. But here I am, 23, with 3 kids, and not regular kids either, and I would not change any of it for the world. God knew what I could handle when he gave it to me. So if he trusts me with these innocent lives, I know I trust myself and I know I can handle it all.
Now that I just reflected (not what I meant to do on this post) Lets post some pics of my water angel....she had a BLAST...I will have to get her a different bathing suit though. My sister in law got her this bathing suit, it's cute, but not scar friendly. My mom wants to get her a new bathing suit, so I am humoring her and letting her and my nanny go on a shopping hunt this weekend.





No comments: