Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sweet Simpler Times

Life at home has been great, Lily is starting to talk. Her newest things are "Here you go" or "Go Nigh nigh" "Buh Bye" "Dada" "Mama" "Ee"(for eat) "Baba"(bottle) and "Guh" for Go

She is a splendid baby, only cranky when she is tired but yet still pleasant about it. She will come up and wave bye bye while clinging to your leg. You ask her"Lily go nigh night?" and she will squeal. She claps during prayers and waves when you tuck her in. She is the easiest out of all my children. She may have come out with a broken heart, but it is still full of love, hope and fight. She loves nothing more then to play with her daddy in the morning, and sing songs to us from her bed. Her sweet voice I cherish and want to get a video of her to share with you all.

Now on the medical standpoint. She is holding strong, we are waiting to do her sleep apnea clinic, which was suppose to be on the 12th but Chris has to work so we needed to reschedule. May 26th in the sleep clinic, and June 3rd it is her echo and visit with Dr.Rhee. We are dragging out feet, as long as we can get away with it, without doing damage of any sort. Part of me says, lets just get it over and done with, while the other part of me knows how risky another operation is. No matter how risky it is though, it will have to be done. As every heart parent knows, you Never know what will happen during that surgery, you never know if you leave your house and head to the hospital, if you will ever bring your darling baby home again. So I do not welcome the next surgery with open arms but I acknowledged the truth of it all. As long as all goes correctly with the next one, we will get at least 3 years...or that it what I have been told...

But what am I talking about? One day at a time. I will wake with Lily if or heavenly father allows, and I will enjoy another hot, yet beautiful day with my daughter and family. We will play out at the pool and enjoy each others company, reminding ourselves that each day is a blessing not a given. I think many tend to forget that we are blessed with each breath we take.

My beautiful girl, we were out at Olive Garden for Mothers Day. She loves the bread sticks. But please, someone tell me, am I imagining it, or is around her lips dusky in color?


My Beautiful boys Above is Lucas, the reason I became a mother. Below are My two protectors, not only of me, but of their baby sissy. Lucas loves to tell everyone about Lilys special heart. The Lord truly blessed me with wonderful children, even when they are loud and crazy, doing nothing but fighting. My world revolves around them

Thank you all that continue to swing by our page to check in on Lily. Sorry for the little to no updates. No news is always good news.
Once again Thank you For your continuous prayers.
Love Hugs and Blessing
Jenna

2 comments:

Meet the Smiths said...

I enjoy reading about Miss Lily...and have missed your posts..but like you said, "no news is good news."

Sweet pictures of Lilyana...I wish my Lily would talk more..she is very quiet..and still just babytalks..nothing understandable yet.

~Joy and Lily

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures! I'm glad things are going ok with y'all.
Much love & light,
- Zheng Yi