Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lily's Jaxon Blankie

Lily with her Jaxon Blankie
If you look on our friends list you will see Jaxon's name. He is a special heart but he has so much more then that. To tell his story here would take a long while so I will just link you to his page so you can read first hand about his courageous fighting and about what a miracle he truly is.
His mommy, Lacey, sent us a Jaxon blankie, and Lily LOVES it. It is all of our favorite colors. She makes these blankets and sends them to sick children. To do this with all she has on her plate is such a beautiful thing. As a parent of a heart baby, it is small things like this that make you smile. Because now lily has her own special blanket, and a special doll and stuffed animal. All things I can hold close to myself during her next surgery. I love her smell, I can't get enough of it. I can't wait for her to break the blanket in so I can smell her on it. She is such a precious girl and I don't ever want to forget any of her. It is the small things in life that sometimes mean the most. Thank you Lacey for giving us a smile and brightening Lily's day as she hugged her new blanket tight and played peek-a-boo with it.
I am glad I found Jaxon's blogspot, because goodness knows out of our 700+ friends on myspace, it is hard to keep up with everyone and everything.
If you are ever on myspace here is Jaxon's Fight. He is a true fighter, and we are blessed to call them our friends!








Love hugs and Blessings
Jenna








3 comments:

Lacey said...

Its beautiful, and she looks beautiful with it. I'm going to steal some of these pics if thats ok?

Meet the Smiths said...

That is exciting!! I have read of others who have received a Jaxon Blankie!! Lacey...you are truly a talented momma...with a huge heart!

~Joy

Unknown said...

Little Jaxson is super lucky to have Lily as his friend!!

She is too cute all snuggled up with her little blankie...

Lacey and Jaxson are 2 VERY special people that I am honored to call my friends :0)

Take care!

Alyson

http://wellensfamily.blogspot.com