Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday!

So as I woke today, I did not let a curse word fly as I climbed out of bed and put my feet on the floor. I was not in pain from my ankle giving out last night and my knee hitting the floor. I love falling down, it its one of my favorite things. Although I try not to do so when I have Lily in my arms. So I will say, I did not fall last night and throw Lily on the bed in the process. In my defense if I would have held onto her, her head would have hit her crib. Dang my weak ankles!

I did not go into my room and wake my husband up by pulling the blankets off of him and turning the light on. A loving wife would never do that. All the while I did not leave my kids with the bag of cereal and their milk sippies while I crawled onto the couch and slept a bit longer.

I would never let my children draw on me just so I rest a little longer. Nor would I let Lily chew on a non-toxic marker just to pacify her for a moment while my allergy medicine wore off.

I did not let my sink over flow with dishes because I was too busy to do them. I love doing dishes, it is what I live for, along with laundry. I love everything about laundry, and I would never have a pile of laundry up to waist that needed to be washed and that needed to be folded.

And last but not least. I am not counting the hours on the clock until it is bed time. What mother would do that? It's not like we need sleep. Maybe I should try going to bed before 1 or 2am. Maybe just maybe, but who goes to bed early?? Not me!!

Thank you MckMama for showing us a picture of your kitchen...it made me feel less guilty about owning up to my own!!

Love Hungs and Blessing
Jenna

No comments: