Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Prayers for baby Ethan!!!

As stated in the blog title, Prayers are needed for baby Ethan. He is a heart baby, with HLHS. He just went in for his Glenn on June 2nd, all went well, with a few minor set backs, but as of last night he has had MAJOR set backs. He is stable, but by the grace of our heavenly father and his wonderful guidance and knowledge he bestowed onto the doctors at St.Joes, yet again. To read in full about what is going on, please head over to his mommy's blog, to read about his journey.
He is in Lily's good luck room. The room she teetered in the arms of the Lord, where he held her close, when there was nothing more we could do but wait. We feel a sense of peace when we are in that room. Even when we went to visit, stepping into the room, I felt the Holy spirit with me again. So much happened to us in that room, so many memories. I am humbled when I am in that room, and I can't help but feel that Ethan will come out of all this on top.

Our prayers are with Heidi and Greg through all the curve balls Ethan throws. Please join us, I know we all have room in our hearts to add another to our prayers.

Love Hugs and Blessings
Jenna


1 comment:

Meet the Smiths said...

Sending prayers for Ethan.

Hey, Jenna...I Left you an award on my blog and added a link to your blog from mine..go check it out!