Saturday, June 20, 2009

An Award received and Awards Given out

So I didn't know I had been given a blog award until my friend Joy, commented me to let me know about it. A little quickie on how Joy and I met. We are in a Cafemom group called Moms Of Children With Heart Conditions . If you are a part of the Cafemom world and are a heart parent, please stop by and join the group. We would love to meet new members and talk with you about your precious little one's heart, and discus any medical questions, from a mom's standpoint, we can. We welcome all with open arms, and we love progress reports on how everything is going in your CHD world. ...... Ok, enough with my "Come Join my group" speech.
I want to thank you Joy for recognizing our blog as one our your favorite reads. I check up on Lily, (Her daughter is a Lily also) as often as you post. I'm not sure how I missed your Award post. I think I have been preoccupied with checking in on little man Stellan and precious little boy Ethan.
I love reading blogs that have to do with everyday life of a CHD parent. I am humbly reminded that our life could be more hectic then it already is. Lily is a strong little girl and I am reminded of that when I swing by others pages. Our CHD Warriors all put up a good fight and I am blessed to read about all of them.
So, without further ado, it is my turn to hand out some blogger awards.

****The rules*****
Mention who gave you the award: From our Family to Yours aka Joy
Pass it on to 15 others or as many or as little as you have time to link to:)Let them know you have given them an award.



These are my top favorite blogs. Blogs I visit at least once daily...no I am not a blog stalker, i swear, I just like checking for an update, and no matter how good my side bar shows me updates, it doesn't always show them right on time. So, please, swing by and check out the blogs I have posted. If I know you all pretty well, I think you all are friends as it is. But for my readers who just swing by my blog from time to time, swing into theirs. From 2-8, we are all a St.Joes family. We have been blessed with getting to know each other from a hospital that has some of the finest surgeons/doctors/and nurses, that our country has to offer, I am a little biased because we love our hospital. But truly, the staff there is phenomenal, and we all have been blessed to have them in our lives, and have a chance to meet one another.

As always,
Sending our Heart Hugs out, Love, and blessings.
Jenna

No comments: