Thursday, December 11, 2008

OFF OF BYPASS & GREAT NEWS!!

She is off of BYPASS....yes you read that right...she is off of bypass, she will be upstairs in a hour. ok...now hold on to your seats....THEY SAVED BOTH VALVES...they just repaired her aortic valve.....they left the pulmonary one intact. I am so estatic, I am completly thrilled...I cant believe it. I dont know where this will leave us for surgeries but you can bet your rear end that I will be asking the surgeon when I see him.I cant even begin to tell you how happy I am right now. This is the best news in a long time for us. She did wonderful, spectacular even, she came off bypass with flying colors. I want to dance around the room and sing happy songs. Our prayers were answered in 10 fold. God bless you all.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

I am so excited for you. Way to go Lily girl....

Avery said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! I LOVE when things go better than expected!! That is such great news! That was so fast! I'm so glad they didn't have to mess with the pulmonary valve.. Yeah Lily girl! She's going to look soo much better to you than after last surgery.. She's going to pull through this so quickly!

cindyandella said...

YEAH!!! I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU ALL DAY LILY!!!! THAT'S WONDERFUL NEWS. WHAT AN AMAZING CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!

Jenny said...

Im so happy to read such great news!!! Lily's a fighter and of course all the prayers dont hurt anything either.

Megan said...

Praise God!!! I am so glad she did so great.

Sarah said...

Im extremely happy!! Lily is amazing.