Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How are we Loading?

When I went to the Council Meeting, it was brought to my attention that our page takes forever to load. I have removed somethings to try to lessen load time. Are you having problems loading it? or seeing anything? Please if you are let me know, how long does your load time take? I love Lily's blog being pretty, but I also want you to be able to read it and see it...who would have thought?

Let me know through your comments. Our blog here is so you can keep up with us, which you can't do if the page isn't loading for you.

Hope you all like the new up-do, I am lucky to have such great friends that can do such cool things. Thanks Aundrea, you did a fabulous job.Love Hugs and Blessing
Jenna

5 comments:

Lacey said...

I have to say, for having 3 heart surgeries, her chest looks fantastic. Your surgeon did a great job. I have to look hard just to see the line.

Wendy said...

loads right up, no delays at all :) She's beautiful!

Wendy
mom to Christopher, multiple CHD's.

Meet the Smiths said...

Oh my!!! Loads so much faster...what did you change? and how did you do it?
Another question...Did you make your blog header? I love it! how do you do it? I want to make one something like that.

And Like Lacey said...Her chest looks fantastic. My Lily only had 1 surgery and you can see her scar..

Thinking of you and the family...
~Joy and Lilyann~

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Loaded instantly. Love your banner it is gorgeous! What a beautiful little girl you have.

Kaitlin Marcelo said...

Awww how cute she looks so messy but still cute and so wonderful and heathy!! I hope lily and the family are doinf good and hope that the boys are being good for you We miss you and love you so much maybe one night we come over or you could come and visit!!

Loves, Huggs, and Blessings,
Sue,Kaitlin,Nick, and Nicholas!