Wednesday, October 8, 2008

End of the nigh to a long day

Well, it is time to call it an evening...I talked with Dr.Underwood,(ICU doc) and she told me that all the doctors will get together on Tuesday of next week and discuss the case and what the best way to approach it would be and what they should do....when they should do it....etc. So...we are all on standby. The echo that was done showed what it showed in the Cath lab.....so nothing that we didnt already know. So....we are waiting...impatiently I might add...to hear what the doctors decide... I probably wont hear anything until Friday of next week...joy oh joy....here we go testing me to see how paitent I am....I dont think i will have nails by the end of next week!

I will be making a video montage of today when i get home tomorrow, they usually only take me 30 mins to put together....and chris is off tomorrow so I will have a few minutes to get it done....so...keep and eye out for that. Other then that I am calling the day a wrap...Lily has been calm and good all day...which is not like her...I hope she isnt reserving that for her next visit...then again knowing her...you have to ask yourself...would you really be shocked?

Nighty Night all, thank you from the bottom of our hearts, *Chris, mine and Lily's that is* for all your prayers. I know the Lord heard them today!

~J~

1 comment:

Meet the Smiths said...

Thinking of you and praying for you. Today, you both *Jenna and Lilyana* have been on my mind. Reading your posts have me thinking back to the time we were in the hospital with my Lilyann.
You are so strong, Jenna. And Lilyana is a fighter! She is going to do something great. All of this is going to make her stronger.
Give her a rub on the head from me and Lily. I look forward to seeing pictures of a Smiling Lilybug soon.
Hugs and Prayers sent your way,
~Joy and Lily~