Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Judgement day...Posting throught day...start from bottom!

So here I am...instead of sleeping, i am blogging, thinking to myself, Lordy bee woman, go get your hind end in bed, you are going to be hurting tomorrow...but no rest for the weary...I am to nervous to sleep...you have NO IDEA...ok well a few of you might understand. Seeing it is now 1am, Lily is not allowed to have any more bottles...so I will introduce you to Miss.Crabby Pants tomorrow,*Through Pictures that is, wihile we are waiting.* We have to be there at 5, and then they will take her back at 7. They did not tell me how long they would be in there, not even an estimant of a time. Should I bring a pillow? Oh wait...I already am....I want all this to be over already and behind us because, I want to know what the future holds, how long until we have to do what we have to do....So....I will put on a brave face....and straighten my back and hold myself tall as I walk in there tomorrow....so when the come by and deflate me, I hopefully wont sink so low. I know I shouldnt think that way, but right now it is hard to think otherwise....oh well...we will find everything out in less then 10 hours...keep your fingers and toes crossed, and please say a million prayers for my lily girl, I cant imagine my life without her here with me.....

4 comments:

Evie's Story said...

8:50am...praying for you as you wait...peace...assurance...and comfort!!!
Anxiously awaiting an update!
M

The Simmons Family said...

I'm thinking of Lily and especially you today. Prayers have been said that things go smoothly and that you get good results. It's NEVER easy and it just plain sucks that our little braves have to go through so much.

Andrea
simmonsfamilyupdate.blogspot.com

The Tams Family said...

We are all praying for little Lily today. She will come through it just fine. Take it from the person whose daughter has the longest caths in history....it will be a long day, but she'll be kicking and screaming again in no time. We are thinking about you all today!
Matt, Stacey, Drew and Addie

Unknown said...

Praying for Lily and you too. The waiting sucks, there's no other way to say it. LOL I'll be praying for good results and that poor Liliy won't feel so bad afterward.
Millie and Colin-HLHS
cutiecolin.blogspot.com