Wednesday, October 8, 2008

She's being stabalized

So we are back on the 7th floor once again...home sweet home for the next 24 hours...it could be worse. We were given not great news but it could have been worse...so...here it goes.

1: The Ballooning did NOTHING...didn't change it a peep...how did mommy know that was going to happen...i guess we will just call it mothers intuition again.

2: she has moderate narrowing...so it isn't severe yet...YET being the operative word here.

3: They did not blow the valve....THANK THE LORD...they brought Dr. Cleavland in, Dr. Rhee, and Dr. Albalarious...*I don't know if I spelled that right...then again...it is hard enough to even say it* they came in and gave second opinions on her heart.

4: We are looking at an OHS sooner then we expected....*Go figure...mommy was right again* but when it will happen we do not know. that is something we will talk about when we get to the room and talk with all the doctors...and we have to wait for an echo tomorrow to let us know how her heart is fairing.

So...all in all, it could have been a worse day, I have yet to cry, I think that will happen a little later tonight as I lay down and thank the Lord for what seems to be the millionth time in that last 45 mins. I just keep reminding myself though...even though this is ok news....now I have to gear myself for another OHS....and if I thought I was a mess for this....that is going to take a whole lot of preparing....

I will update again soon!

2 comments:

Avery said...

I'm glad that is over for everyone's sakes!! Of course Lily did great...I'll be anxious to hear more details, but that dosn't sound too bad to me. You knew it would get narrow again, so it's good that it's not severe yet. As for the ballooning though...oh gosh.. I'm sorry that did nothing.
Say hello to everyone for us, and keep us informed.. Give Lily a kiss and get outta there soon!

Avery and Bela

Branton Family said...

Jenna. . .my thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm with Avery. . .get out of there soon! :) Amy