Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Team Lily's Angel Heart, doing the Heart Walk

Unfortunately, too many of us have a loved one affected by heart disease or stroke. To help stop this, I will be walking in this year's Start! Heart Walk benefiting the American Heart Association. I have set a personal goal to raise funds that are needed for critical heart disease and stroke research and education.You can help me raise funds and protect those you love by making a donation online. Click on the link below to visit my personal donation page where you can make a secure online credit card donation. The Amerian Heart Association's online fundraising website has a minimum donation amount of $25.00. If you prefer a smaller amount, you can do so by sending a check directly to me.Your donation will make a difference in the fight against our nation's No. 1 and No. 3 killers-heart disease and stroke. Thank you for your support.Follow This Link to visit my personal web page

(This is my reason for walking....along with all of our heart friend to Left, and many others that aren't listed!)



and help me in my efforts to support American Heart Association - Phoenix, AZ - PMASncerely


Pictures below are for anyone who would like them. Just copy then and save them. I have made all of these.

















We are walking the Heart Walk Feb 28th 2009, in Tempe. As soon as more inforation becomes avaliable, I will be posting it.





2 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

Wow... I didn't know there was a heart walk in Tempe?? I love all of the heart pics you made!

Always keeping Lily in our prayes along with all of our heart friends!

Andrea

Evie's Story said...

Beautiful work. Love your creativity. If you are like me, the blogging serves many purposes. Creative outlet...journaling...processing...(and much cheaper than therapy:-)
Blessings...praying for little Lily!
Mandy and Evie