Friday, October 10, 2008

We're home

So here we are, home again, finally. Ok...that was the shortest stay ever so I am beyond greatful. Although I have to say, she was a handful this time around compaired to the other times, she didnt want to be there in the least bit. Once she stated to feel better she didn't want to be stuck in that awful bed and hooked up to those yucky wires and iv's. She lets us ALL know how she felt about all of it.

We wont get any real news until the 22nd of October, all the doctors will be discussing her case at a conference on Tuesday of this coming week but we wont hear anything until her next apt. So here I am sitting on pins and needles until then. We got a small glimmer of hope when Dr.Rhee told us the gratting doesn't look as bad to him as he originally thought....but unfortunatly i can't hold onto that. Because according to Dr.Pophal, the gratting is at a 60, and they don't usally like it above a 40. So she is consisderd moderate, severe would be 80. Gratting would be the preassue in the valve. I will look it up later to try to explain it a little better. So until our apt, we dont know when surgery will take palce, what they will want to do in the surgery, etc. It is just sit and wait. She was well enough to come home so that is enough for me right now.

I will post a montage here next week, I forgot my camera at my in laws, when we went to pick Austin up yesterday, Lucas is staying because his cousins are going to be there this weekend, Austin didn't want to stay, he wanted to come home with daddy, mommy, and sissy. Bless his heart, he ran up to Lily yesterday when he saw her and goes, "My baby, my sissy, my Lily, I wub you!" he planted a kiss on her cheek. I almost cried....leave it to me! They love their sissy very much! You don't realize how attached they are until you see things like that.

Sending out our love and thanks to all that continously check in on her and pray for her, we can never thank you enough your thoughts and prayers, once again, the Lord truly heard them all.

God Bless you all,
Jenna

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you are home. Try to get some rest. Being at the hospital can be exhausting! I'm glad Lily is doing good. I'll be praying the results are good.
Millie and Colin-HLHS
cutiecolin.blogspot.com

Lillian'sheart said...

Hi there! I found you from cafemom, I am mother to another Lillian heart baby.

I am praying for you. If you need to chat, stop by any time.

Laura and Lily