Saturday, April 4, 2009

AHB CARWASH!

Details will be coming soon, but I just wanted to let everyone know what is going on with AHB.

We will be having 2 car washes on May 2ND.One will take place in Phoenix/Scottsdale area, the other will take place in Mesa/Gilbert area. Details to come. To volunteer contact us at

AngelHeartBaskets@yahoo.com

Subject Line, Attn:Sami-Car wash


We had our first meeting today, it was very successful. We discussed much and we are all very excited. There is so much to do but it will be very rewarding to get all this going. To all those who would like to help us in some way, through donations, actual hands on, wanting to help spread the word, please do not hesitate to contact us through our email address which is above, or through our website, www.AngelHeartBaskets.webs.com . I will not only be updating the site with what is going on along with our flyer here in a few days, I will be posting it here also.

I want to thank those who have sent us things already, every little bit helps. Please remember when donating all items need to be BRAND NEW, remember these are going to an ICU Unit to babies who are going to be in a position that their immune systems can not be compromised.

~~~~~~

On the home front, Lily is better along with everyone else...BUT ME...I swear, I didn't get it while they all had it...but 2 weeks later...yeah...that's right....I have it now...GO ME!!

Lily is eating baby food spectacularly well. I can't believe the appetite she has! She loves all food that we have given her. She is also walking EVERY WHERE, she is a doll. I do not have any new pictures right now, my camera batteries are dead and I have yet to go out and buy more.

Other then that, we have another Cardiologist apt on the 15Th of this month, we will be probably setting the date for her next surgery that day. So hopefully we can get things up and going with the AHB team and projects before I find myself back in the hospital rooms again 24/7.

Sending out Heart Hugs and Blessings to you all

Sincerely
Jenna

1 comment:

Meet the Smiths said...

Glad things are going well...Hope you feel better soon.
I bet Lilyana is the cutest walking all around like it's nobody's business.
Thanks for the update.
~Joy and Lilyann