Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Long Night/Birthday/Car Door

Poor Lily (and mommy) was up all night, whimpering, with a fever of 102.3. I tried to give her Motrin only to have her throw it up about 10 mins later. Then that required us to wake daddy up...he held our sick little girl in his arms and rocked her while I cleaned her bed...cleaned myself...and then laid her back down. I think she slept all of 2 hours last night which in translation was mommy slept all of 2 hours while daddy slept more like 4-5....so when little miss. NON sunshine decided it was time for her to wake up at 7:30, I woke daddy up and told him his princess was awake. He mumbled incoherently at me, so I yanked the covers back, (I am not a pleasant person with no sleep) and reminded him ever so nicely, "It's my birthday, I would like to sleep in." He grumbled but got out of bed, shutting out bedroom door a little louder then necessary. I did get to sleep another hour and a half which brought me to a grand total of 3 1/2 hours....woo hoooooo..... go me! I am hacking my lungs out right now, and I wont be surprised if I bruise some ribs in the process before I get better.

Lily has been nothing but a snuggle bug since she got up, the fever has broke or if it does come back it usually hangs at 99.9, so it isn't as bad as it was last night. I am a walking zombie...peaking through my eyes to make sure it is still day light out. My birthday has not been the greatest....seeing we started off the eve of my birthday with last night...

oh and I forgot to mention, our little punk neighbors, (I am usually don't say things like that about people) BUT...we have been having problems with them, all of the neighbors have...lets just say, the traffic in and out of that apartment is insane, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what they are doing over there, epically when you can smell it. Well one of the surrounding neighbors reported them and their little friends, and we ended up on the receiving end of their temper. I don't know which on of them did it, but one of them kicked our back passenger car door. Like, running, then kicked it....full force...paint is missing from it, and we will not be able to roll that back window down until we can fix it. Which will cost us $250 for our deductible....money we don't have right now....it is fantastic...I was so angry last night...angry doesn't sum up how mad I was.



If I didn't have my rational thoughts, I would have went over there and gone, "I want one of all of your shoes." GURRRR....I am still angry about it. We didn't do anything but we are paying for it like we did. Well...lets just say I will not be turning a blind eye to the traffic up and down our stairs anymore or the "Smells" coming from their patio. I am the nicest person....until you do something like that. We did nothing to deserve it.....I have never said anything but "Hi" to them.

GURRRRR the Audacity of some people..... didn't their parents raise them right? Obviously not!!! Stupid teenagers.... I may be young....but I am not dumb....

Love and blessings
Jenna

2 comments:

Meet the Smiths said...

hope Lily is feeling better and you, too, Jenna.
Get some rest when the kids will allow...and Happy Birthday.

Kimberly said...

I am so sorry this happened to you!! You have enough going on without someone being a moron to you!! I wonder if the Police could catch them in the act of what they are doing. Just remember what goes around comes around. I just hope little Lilly get's better soon and by the way happy Birthday!!!