Monday, April 6, 2009

Lily Prayers!!!!!!

I am writing this trembling waiting for the doctors office to call me back....

They called.....

quick update

Lily was sitting in her highchair having dinner. She has been fine all day aside from a little crankiness. She hasn't wanted to take her naps at all today. Back to dinner (excuse my scattered brain) she was eating and doing fine, she opened her mouth like she wanted more but never leaned forward. I looked at her, and she had this far away look in her eyes, then she turned gray, that is when I noticed she wasn't breathing, I screamed her name and pulled her forward, as soon as I did she threw up everywhere. She did it 3 times and then cried. I was covered in puke as I picked her up and rushed her to the bathroom to clean her off. She seemed like everything was fine, she was splashing in the water. I pulled her out and she started whimpering....leaned forward on my chest and just settled there. She felt warm, took her temp, 100.4. She was still breathing rapidly. So I called the peds office, waiting for a phone call back, 20 mins later, she has a fever of 101.4.....she is tired, but not lethargic, she sounds clear as she is breathing, but they want me to take her in. I think it could just be a bug....but what if I am wrong....I dont want to expose her to more then she needs to be exposed to.

I am just watching....the pediatcis office always jumps when they dont need to do to her being a cardiac baby....but I dont want to bother the Cardiologist either.....

I am just praying....I think I will know if I need to take her.....but for right now....I am just watching.....

I am on my knees praying....please pray with me!

Love and Blessings
Jenna

5 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

Ok... I'd have freaked out. Not sure I would have been calm.

Praying that she will be okay and you won't need to take her in.

She's just trying to get your attention mom!

Aimee Hardy said...

Oh Jenna. That is so scary! Babies are not supposed to do that. We'll be saying lots of prayers for sweet Lily and for you.

Anonymous said...

Praying for Lily. Dear Lord please look after your precious princess.

I n Jesus Name...Amen

Love and Hugs Amy

Unknown said...

I'm praying that everything is going to be ok!!!

Blessings!

Alyson

http://wellensfamily.blogspot.com

Meet the Smiths said...

sending prayers your way
~Joy