Sunday, April 26, 2009

CAR WASH DETAILS FOR AHB


It has been a while since I have posted anything about
I mentioned a while back that we will be holding car washes.
After discussion we decided on holding one for right now out on the East Side of the Valley
Details
Saturday May 2nd
Auto Zone
119 N Power Rd
Mesa Arizona 85205
This is purely donations only.
You can come get your car washed for a dollar if you wanted. Any little bit helps us.
We will have tables set up with our banner along with Information about Aryn and Lily.
We will have baskets put together, so you will see what you are donating to.
Please, help us spread the word.
We will be out there from 8am to around 4 or 5pm.
Please come and join us. You will be helping a great cause and getting your car washed at the same time.
I will be joining later in the afternoon due to Chris's work and us having one car, but I will be there.Hope to see you there.
Love and Blessing
Jenna

1 comment:

Meet the Smiths said...

Wish i lived closer..I'd bring my car.