Sunday, March 22, 2009

Against my better Judgement

We stayed home last night, when Lily finally woke up she was right as rain. She looked great, sounded a little raspy but good. Then when I went into check on her last night, she had some tugging going on, it was coming and going. I woke her up and was going to take her in but she once again looked fine. Well this morning, she has been coughing non-stop...trying to catch her breath but can't and now she is all sweaty and clammy, so...now....we are headed in....something I shouldn't have let myself talk myself out of last night.....She still seems peppy when she is in my arms, but all she wants in me.....and she is coughing in my ear right now as Chris packs me a diaper bag...ugh.....why I didn't just listen to my inner mommy voice last night is beyond me....I am irritated at myself right now. I just pray there is nothing wrong other then a cough and we get sent home. BLAH....ok...time to go, daddy is done.

Love and Blessings
Jenna

No comments: