Tuesday, March 24, 2009

No Changes in Lily or Stellan

Lets start with little Stellan. If you would like to read more about what is going on, read about him here. His heart rate is bouncing right now. From what I have read, his heart will kick into normal sinus rhythm, then it bounces right back to SVT. His heart has settled in the rate of the 220's, which is lower then 300 but it still needs to drop. Lily use to have bouts of SVT's her highest rate was 280's. It was scary! You could see her toss and turn, she was so uncomfortable for good reason. I have had a bout of SVT's and it was the scariest thing I have ever had to endure myself, medically. It felt like my heart was going to beat through my chest, I couldn't catch my breath, it made me dizzy, my chest hurt, I swayed on the spot and then collapsed. SVT's are serious, and they can kill. Your heart can not sustain itself beating like that for long, it will just stop from being over worked. McKMama(Jennifer) knows these risks, and know this is in Gods hands. It is his will, he healed his heart the first time, when the doctors told them he was going to die when he was born. We all raised our voices, and he was born with a perfect heart. The doctors couldn't explain it, it was nothing but a miracle. If that is Gods will again, then he will heal Stellan's heart, but if he has other plans, then nothing we can do will stand in his way. Jennifer is praying for HIS WILL....so let us pray with her. Then let us pray for her and her family. For whatever dicisson our Father in Heaven makes, he will carry them through with his strength, guidance, and wisdom. It is in HIS hands, it has never been in ours. He humbles us and reminds us of that daily.
*If you Twitter...(I haven't gotten that savy yet)...you can follow McKMama on Twitter. Just go to her page and on the left side of her page about 1/4 of the way down, you will see her Twitter bar. You can Follow her there.*

Now, about my Warrior, she is still hanging in there. Her cough has gotten no better. I can not find my stehescope to save my life. Lily loves to chew on it....seeing she is teething, I have never had the heart to tell her no when it comes to little things like that. When you take it away she looks at you like you just took her world away. How can I deny her something so little when she has gone through so much...I know I know...many of you are thinking...oh boy she is going to be spoiled...but in my mind, she deserves to be spoiled to a certian extent. Moving back to the topic at hand, I have no stehescope, so I can not listen to her chest, which would bring me a bit more comfort knowing it isn't in her lungs...so...I might have to go out and get another one. We will see, hopefully she makes a turn for the better and save me from making that trip.

All in all, Lily is about the same, the cough is about the same, but it comes and goes in waves. Right now she is sleeping soundly and so is the rest of the house, so I am going to lay down again. Last night was a long night of coughing so I didn't sleep soundly. My head is pounding and the computer isn't helping.

I will keep updates coming for Stellan and Lily. Please continue to pray for them both, along with all the other Children AND Adults who are fighting CHD's.

We have a new friend on our friend list that is an adult fighting for his life. He is awaiting a heart transplant. He is the creator of some of the wonderful music on my play list also. Paul Cardall, has been waiting for 216 days for a new heart. A very inperational story.

Thank you so very much for all your prayers.
Love and Blessings
Jenna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for Lily and Stellan and for you to - that your head feels better and you get some rest.
((Hugs))
- Zheng Yi